[Vision2020] I sure hope we can see this soon

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Fri Mar 9 10:44:20 PST 2007

Yesterday, on Radio Free Moscow I happened to catch a segment relative
to this thread.

http://www.ecoshock.org/downloads/ecoshock/ES_James_Hansen.mp3

This aired on EcoShock Radio (Thursday, at 4:00)
http://www.ecoshock.org/ . It is a Readers (Listeners) Digest version of
an interview of Dr. James Hansen of NASA by Maria Gilardin who hosts TUC
Radio (Tuesdays @ 5). It is 16 minutes long and points out many aspects
of global warming that I have not seen discussed here.

 From her website: http://www.tucradio.org/
" Hansen has run afoul of government censors since the 1980s when he was
asked to testify before Congress. He found that the record of his
testimony had been re-written. His testimony to Vice President Cheney
and other cabinet members in 2001 was ignored. In early 2006 officials
at NASA headquarters ordered the public affairs staff to review Hansen’s
coming lectures, papers, postings on the Goddard Web site and requests
for interviews from journalists."

Dave
http://www.radiofreemoscow.org/