[Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

trinitarian_taro_tanaka at yahoo.co.jp trinitarian_taro_tanaka at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Jun 22 21:08:44 PDT 2007

Jackie wrote:

[[ The temple cleansing was an act of "righteous anger" and of Right. ]]

Awesome post, Jackie -- at least that part of it. (I guess even a stopped
clock is correct twice a day.) Thanks for supporting me on one of the
points I was trying to make, which is that God is no buttercup, but rather
is capable of manifesting a wrath that is every bit as righteous and as
terrible as He is omnipotent and infinite.