[Vision2020] love for police

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 22 10:07:08 PDT 2007

I do not remember exactly what transpired. As I recall the city said the police could not have union representation. I believe that is wrong. They should be able to have a union if they want and be represented by it, but not all police officers should be forced to join. If my memory is not accurate, please refresh it.

Roger