[Vision2020] Clinton's New Theme Song

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 20:24:47 PDT 2007

As some of you may know, Hillary Clinton is asking people to submit nominations for a new theme song for her campaign. After looking around about thinking, I hope you will nominate my suggested theme song for her:

  Sung to the tune of "My Boyfriends Back" by the Angles:

  The Bitch is Back

  (Spoken To Bush:)
She went away
And you hung around and plundered the country every night
And, when we wouldn't agree with you
You did things that weren't very nice

The Bitch is back, and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey la, hey la, The Bitch is back)
When you see her comin', better cut the troops on the double
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)
You've been spreadin' lies that turned our military boys black and blue
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)
So look out now, 'cause she's comin' after you
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)

Hey, she knows that you've been hidin'
And  she knows that you've been WMD lyin'

She's been gone for such a long time
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)
Now, she's back, and the White House will be fine
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)
Republicans gonna be sorry you were ever appointed or elected
(Hey la, hey la, the Bitch is back)
'Cause she's kind of vengeful and she's awful smart
(Hey la, hey la, the bitch is back)

Hey, she knows He was cheatin'
But, you're  gonna get the beatin'
What made you think we’d believe all your war lies?
You' thought you were big men then, but she'll cut you down to size
Wait and see!

The Bitch is back; she's gonna save our nation’s reputation
(Hey la, hey la, the Bitch is back)
If I were a Republican, I'd take a permanent vacation
(Hey la, hey la, the Bitch is back)

Hey, I can see her runin'
Now, you better prepare for the gunnin'

*instrumental*

Wait and see!

The Bitch is back; she's gonna save the nation’s reputation
La, hey la, Clinton’s back !
La, hey la, the Bitch is back!

  ---DJA