[Vision2020] And The Beat Goes On!

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 13 22:19:02 PDT 2007

Bullsh*t, Doug! Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is no reason, no cause, no excuse, to talk about someone's son.

Has the backlash to CC criticism gone so far that they can say or do whatever they wish?

--

Joe,

I will be happy to stop brining up J. Ford's friends son when she/he
stops talking about people's grand children, Logos parent's 4 and 5
year olds conversations, the owner's of various rental property,
Divorced couple's problems and all of the other subjects she/he tends
to discuss. When you can get the poster child of Intoeristaville to get
out of the cest pool I will stop adding new water and sludge.