[Vision2020] Women in Authority and Leadership!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:05:41 PDT 2007

Question:  Is this the very same police force that "Schwaller" supposedly
rides/rode with?  If it is - how do you get into an invisible car?  No one
in Moscow knows either of those names except for the deputy who is also a
member of the church and HE is NOT allowed to have riders.

As for the rest of your line of crap - well, forget it.  Not worth the
effort to dispute your supposed "abilities".  Being knowledgeable in a
certain field absolutely does not make you worthy of being an officer or
being known as an "exceptional" officer.  I would love to know just who your
"recruiter" was and what he was smoking the day he gave you that line.

J  :]