[Vision2020] Da Bears

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jan 15 14:30:28 PST 2007

Don't worry they'll lose next week. Remember, Seattle was playing with
several defensive players "plucked from the streets" a couple of weeks ago.
If the Bears couldn't beat them, soundly, in regulation I don't see Chicago
doing much next week.
Seattle played a good season considering everything, lesser teams would have
collapsed.
GO PATS!!!!