[Vision2020] Health Care

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:19:35 PST 2007

Jeez, this is SO simple for someone to say who has not lost a family member
to sloppy medical or care-giver procedures!  The shoe would be on the other
foot if it was YOUR family that was affected by someone's carelessness, now
wouldn't it?

Yes, there are some shysters out there, but over-all I believe it is the
insurance companies/hospitals/corporations that gouge into a families grief
more than the attorneys.  Their main goal in life is the almighty
$$$$....there are corporations that say they are "here to help the sick and
injured" but the minute the insurance is run out - bam!!! that person is on
the street with OUT proper care or attention.  THOSE people, usually the
poor, are the ones that suffer and then have to put up with "you're just out
to see what kinda profit you can make off this doctor or that hospital."

Its because people have taken these corps/hospitals/doctors to trial that
changes for the better for the patient have happened.  Just like anything
else, we need checks against what is being done not just acceptance "that
sh** happens - get over it!"

J  :]