[Vision2020] Will the People of Moscow -- and the City--Listen? Sidewalks m

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Feb 25 23:54:07 PST 2007

I don't have sidewalks, so when we leave the cold weather we don't have that
as an issue.  Sidewalks need to be shoveled.  No problem there, except I get
concerned for elderly or disabled folks who don't have the stamina to do it.
Is there a group they can call for help?  I remember Jane Fallon's 6th grade
class at Russell used to keep a neighbor's sidewalks shoveled, they even
made a schedule for Winter Break.

Sue Hovey