[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 15 13:27:09 PST 2007

Sunil, how do manage in a court setting with your tenuous grasp of the
truth??  Your response to Gary contained a couple of brazen lies.

First lie)  "Do you believe we should attack states that have done nothing
to us..."

Truth:  Iraq engaged in an overt act of war when it attempted to assassinate
President Bush Sr.

Sunil's second lie)  "...after fixing the intelligence..."

Truth:  The Intel was not "fixed", it was acknowledged to be less than
accurate after our invasion.  Prior to our action, BOTH democrats AND
republicans were persuaded by said Intel to join together in SUPPORT of the
use of FORCE.

Sunil, disseminator of falsehoods, goes on to gratuitously assert that our
intent all along was to establish bases in Iraq and privatize their economy.
Lawyer man doesn't trouble us with ANY documentation of ANY kind to support
these paranoid liberal claims, he just hopes we will swallow it wholesale.

Sunil, you may be able to con the average jury with that kind of
presentation, but as long as I'm around you will have to contend with the
not so occasional correction.

No thank you necessary,

-Tony