[Vision2020] Godwin's Law Strikes Again!

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 7 22:21:11 PST 2007

In part, Sue Hovey wrote:
"Our relationship is finished, done. over."

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!  We're glad to have you  :-)))

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****