[Vision2020] Under-fire senator alleges entrapment

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:55:35 PDT 2007

If he is innocent and he can't represent himself better than he did and he's
supposed represent our state and the country, he's got a credibility
problem. If he's guilty, he's got a credibility problem.
Frankly, I don't think he's gay as much as he's in love with himself and
any-body that will service his pompous self is likely fair game. If this is
true and he is supposed to represent others, including his wife...bad
credibility.
I do think that the dogs of his own party will be his actual undoing. If
he's perceived as a closet gay
, then he may perceived as a closet liberal. That could be worse.
This guy approved of the no bid contract for Halliburton, among a lot of
other things, that action pissed me off more than any of the recent stuff.
Dave