[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:06:53 PDT 2006

So life-threatening crimes are worse than life-ending ones?

That's your opinion, and it makes no sense to me.  I'll not launch into a
rant in which I claim to be able to speak for murdered people everywhere.
I'll simply say I disagree with you completely.  I guess I'll continue to
perpetuate the 'myth' that murdered people are worse off than alive people.
Silly me.

Sunil