[Vision2020] Buck's trip across Alaska

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:16:45 PDT 2006

No offense, but neither was Treadwell a "newbie" - he just totally forgot
the Number One Rule in Alaska - Bears are REAL and it THEIR RULES!

Buck sounds like he is taking the correct precautions.  Still and all, it is
a rare year that someone does not get hurt because they let their guard down
just for a moment.  That's all it takes.

And I am not judging...just been there, done that and it ain't no fun having
1000-2000lbs of angry at your back door!  There are several people in Moscow
from Alaska and I am sure they would all back me up on that.

That's all I'm saying about that.

J  :]