[Vision2020] QUOTE OF INFAMY

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 27 11:15:54 PST 2006

Congratulations Lemon-O!

You have again demonstrated the aridity, hypocrisy, and selfish world-view
of the cult.  The Bible is not full of love.  Except for the synoptic
gospels and a few other New Testament parts, the Bible contains as much
hatred and intolerance as almost any other popular writing you might find.
Thus I am not at all surprised that you intend to limit your verbiage to
what you think particular words mean in the Bible.  I hope your scholarship
is much, much better than your electricianship.

Again you demonstrate the cult's disdain for and hypocritical rejection of
the most accurate rendition the Synoptic Gospels) of the words of your
alleged God, Jesus.

Thanking for continuing to remind those on this list-serve of the perfidy,
crackpotism, and greed of yourself and cultmates.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com