[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 12:03:18 PST 2006

I agree 100% with what Mr. Kovis has to say and in keeping with the fine
liberal tradition that is the democrat party I suggest that you discard this
spineless centrism as embodied by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and set
the right hand margin for your parties future at Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia
McKinney, and Maxine Waters. Come on, babies. Let your freak flags fly! Let
America know what it is that right thinking liberals have stood for all
along. True colors revealed, might I suggest you strive to nominate Barbara
Lee for President in '08 and let the chips fall where they may?

gc