[Vision2020] Re: Here's your coffee Dear, now where's my swift kick?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 15:15:51 PDT 2006

Hey, for the sake of those of us who do not actually use or spell out in
force the words, can you consider cleaning your language up just a bit?
Between you and DJA, this is getting really rank in here.  At least be
polite enough to use symbols and such.  As noted earlier, there are young
ones who read this list and I really don't see supporting their learning or
using of the foul language you seem to have slipped into.

Just a thought....I am sure the rampage will now begin in earnest.

J  :]