[Spam] [Vision2020] Notes for ed

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 8 07:55:13 PDT 2006

Ms. Mix,

Thanks for the clarification of the Spanish word for "left." I was going to use a form of that word, but, instead, opted to use the MexTex, TexMex, or Spanglish dialect I hear every day.

Oh, and look at the company I now keep, or the ranks I have been assigned to. Oh, you are a funny person, and, I still like you, Keely--even if you are wrong most of the time.

Keep the faith and don't let the libs destroy the Nation or give away the farm... "Now, go take on the day" (and that woman irritates me, yes, the Dr.),

--Ed