[Vision2020] a question regarding Kirk exposure

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri May 5 22:55:23 PDT 2006

My respect for Michael was already great, but this calm, rational,
grown-up response to Jerry Owen's juvenile finger-poking has raised
Michael even higher in my estimation.  Michael always emerges from
these attacks with his integrity intact and his reputation enhanced.
This is not, I think, in accord with Christ Church's plans.  The
difference between claiming to be a "true" Christian and demonstrating
a Christ-like charity towards one's attackers becomes more pronounced
with each passing day.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: If this is the best Aaron Rench and Jerry Owen can do in the Christ
Church public relations war against Michael Metzler, then they need to
retire back behind the lines and man the supply hut.  Sit in the rear
on the gear, as it were.