[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty Must Be Abolised...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 3 19:42:04 PDT 2006

There will always be a battle, ToeKnee, between being right and being
righteous.

Me?  I'm focusing on the righteousness thing, even when I don't do it well.
You're free to hold down the "net number of lives saved" argument, though.
It's definitely the more masculine of the two, and I know that's a big deal
to you and your pals.

keely