[Vision2020] V For Vendetta

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:42:05 PST 2006

Saw it, loved it, can't wait to own it!!!  Will be going back to see it
again soon.  The movie, context and statement are all excellent.  My
"humble" opinion.

Actually one scene, for me, had more meaning.  Not just because of who it
involved but because of who all it affected and the reaction it received.

Not meaning to spoil it for those who have yet to see the movie.

J  :]