[Vision2020] Question

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 16:17:35 PDT 2006

Deacon,

You Write:

So, um, is that a yes or a no?

Me:

I do have the fear of being naked if I'm not in the shower or in bed with my
wife; Given what is currently happening to my body (some kind of chemical
reaction between office work, beer, and fat cells), I'm starting to get
nervous about the bed thing if the lights are not off, but I'm going to
Sears to pick up my weight bench; a bit of a tan could probably help too but
I'm almost too ashamed to go to the city pool and take my shirt off.  But I
doubt that has much to do with my desire to expose Wilson's enemy theology,
spiritual abuse, and deceit.  Thanks for asking.

Does your wife know what you are doing on this list?

Michael