[Vision2020] Crosswalks near Wendys & in general

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jun 30 11:31:48 PDT 2006

Philip,

Is this the same IDT:

That lost two bulldozers in Lake Coeur d'Alene?
That spewed hundreds of tons of silt into Lake Coeur d'Alene during the
south Mica Hill reroute?
Whose rebuilt Mica Hill north descent caved into a few years ago and whose
replacement is starting to do the same thing?
Who caused a wetland/swamp north of Sandpoint to raise several feet when
they put heavy fill over part of it?
Whose management of the Skyline/North of Potlatch project has caused
motorists a kirker-load of delays, damage, and the need for a repavement of
part of it?

Why, questioning IDT competence is almost as sacrilegious as questioning the
Cultmaster's divinity!

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com