[Vision2020] A stupid question

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jun 29 19:49:13 PDT 2006

OK, this time my friend is forgiven for sending the Little Dick's nasty-gram on to me. I have no
obsession with Dickie's ass, and I'm sure Keely is barfing about now. She has much better
taste. I do have an obsession for confronting total Asses---Dick IS an ass. An ass with long
ears, a big HeeHaww voice, and a decided need to be put out to pasture. Given a choice of
rational discourse or gutter speech, Dick goes for the gutter every time. This is one of the four
V2020 *contributors* I encourage everyone with half a brain to BOZO FILTER!!!  *Dick* is an
ass, a pain in the ass, an asshat, a doofass, and not worth the effort to attempt to teach him
to wipe his ass.

Dick is not *white meat*, he's just *meat*. Spoiled meat. Freezer burned meat. Meat head.
Meet the BOZO meat. He's not a Hot Ass, a Cute Ass, a Fine Ass----in fact he's just a Dumb
BOZO Ass.
Debi R-S (who's seen enough asses to differentiate)