[Vision2020] oops

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jun 20 11:39:32 PDT 2006

Andreas writes:

'Asking what the "true" answer to "what does  the Bible say about X?" is, to
me, like querying any selection of documents written on one topic over 1500
years about what the "true" nature of the topic is.'

If you want to see a large range of a variety of opinions on a current,
relevant topic written just over the last few years, then GOOGLE: pedophile
recidivism.

Some of the differences of opinion are predictable:  In general, those with
an economic interest in pedophilia, e.g. treatment professionals and leaders
of organizations where pedophilia exists, are much more optimistic than
criminologists and other analysts, for example.  In addition, there is the
small problem of being able to tell if a repeat offense has been committed
by a pedophile because except in the case of a shocking local example, they
seldom advertise their vile accomplishments with trophy photos on websites.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com