[Vision2020] shamelessness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 7 06:00:47 PDT 2006

Doug Wilson stated:

" . . . the civil authorities were contacted immediately,"

The Criminal Complaint (dated June 6, 2005) reflects that Sitler's
"activities" date back to September of 2003.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/Criminal_Complaint_Page_1.jpg

Why wasn't any action taken during those EIGHTEEN MONTHS?

Wilson goes on to say:

"When people here needed to be informed, they were . . . "

Mr. Wilson - Have you any evidence reflecting that the community of Moscow
was so informed prior to Monday (June 5, 2006)?  Or do you simply consider
harboring a serial pedophile to be nothing more than another boarder?

FYI, Your Whineyness - Not a single victim of Sitler's "activities" and your
consequent cover-up has been identified in ANY of the documents publicly
posted, NOT ONE.  The focus should be directed, and maintained, on those
individuals guilty of illegal or immoral, as it should be.  Yes.  There are
documents that further reflect the identities of Sitler's victims.  However,
those document WILL NEVER be publicly released in any venue that I manage.

Your threat (by innuendo) of further exposure to public ridicule of those
victims extends way beyond human decency.  My tolerance WILL not accept such
behavior.

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"If not us, who?