[Vision2020] Fwd: Vision2020 Problems

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 11:48:51 PDT 2006

DC et. al.

I have sent the list the uncontrovertible evidence that something is amiss
with Vision2020.

Are we supposed to be able to access the subscriber list?  This page on the
Vision2020 web site changed!  It has said for a long time that the subscriber
list is only available to the "list administrator," now it says it is available
to "list members."  I noticed this difference, being the eagle eyed observer
that I am (humble, also!), which is why I tried to access the subscriber list,
when I discovered my account was bumped back to my old account info.  I was
exceedingly surprised to gain access to the subscriber list!

It seems perhaps the old system of running the list, back when we could
access the subscriber list, back when I was "tbertruss" on Vision2020, is in place!

Just a theory.

Try accessing the subscriber list, with whatever address and password works
for your account...

I just tried again, and got the subscriber list. OK, I closed the page.  It
makes me nervous seeing all those e-mail addresses.

Don't worry, I did not save them, or even browse them.  I like not knowing
who subscribes.

Maybe someone should call First Step.

I'm off the computer for now.

Ted Moffett