[Vision2020] Superstitions

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 20:36:15 PDT 2006

J Ford wrote:

>Beware of Friday the Thirteenth. Those who know about these things, inform
>us that Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden on a Friday,
>Noah's flood started on a Friday, and Christ was crucified on a Friday.
>Christians also noted that twelve witches plus one devil are present at
>Satanic ceremonies so Friday and 13 make a deadly combination.

I've heard that the Friday the Thirteenth superstition came about
because the Templars in France were all rounded up on Friday the
Thirteenth of October, in the 1307.  The Pope and the King of France
conspired to grab their wealth and had them all rounded up, charged them
with crimes that included sodomy, idol worship, Black Mass rituals, and
fraternizing with the Saracens and then either tortured them to death or
until they confessed, whichever came first.  Definitely an unlucky day
if you were a Templar.

Paul

P.S. The going conspiracy theory is that the Templar survivors in
England and Scotland went underground and started Freemasonry.