[Vision2020] OF COURSE THERE ARE VICTIMS

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 11:30:32 PDT 2006

Interesting note:  Dougie is an elder in that church, as well.

Spreading yourbadself a bit thin, aren't you Dougie?

"Elders
A body of men called elders governs Christ Church. Currently, one of our
elders, Joost Nixon and Stuart Bryan, reside locally. The other two members
of our elder board, Patch Blakey and Douglas Wilson, live in Moscow, Idaho,
and serve as elders of our mother church there. They will serve on our
session until God gives us a plurality of elders in Spokane."

J  :]