[Vision2020] No victims??

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 06:39:27 PDT 2006

Tony,

  I know you won't answer this question because you ignored my other four, but here it goes anyway.

  You wrote:

  "Apparently  58 PERCENT of AIDS infections result from the behavior of homosexual  males, with only 11 percent of cases transmitted heterosexually."

  So if you conclude that homosexual behavior is wrong because 58% of  contracted cases of AIDS in the United States are because of homosexual  behavior; then do you also conclude  that heterosexuality in  China, India and Africa is wrong because 95% of cases there are created  through sexual behavior of heterosexuals?

  Best,

  _DJA

Tony Simpson <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:          Donovan,

  You  ask if my complaint about risky sexual behavior in an age of AIDS  should not be about homosexual behavior, but about anal intercourse  among the population at large.

  Yes, Don, it should.  And it is.

  However,  you may choose to ponder the stats provided by ALERT on the link posted  by Wayne yesterday.  Apparently 58 PERCENT of AIDS infections  result from the behavior of homosexual males, with only 11 percent  of cases transmitted heterosexually.

  At some point Don, you might wish to dispense with   all the PC bullshit before we loose another generation to this   plague.

  PC dogma be damned, --Tony