[Vision2020] US English Inc's Survey

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Jul 10 14:19:02 PDT 2006

T-
What I have noticed is an increasing personalizing of political letters --
using computer technology to integrate the recipient's name/town/state in
the letter -- to make it seem the letter was sent by an organization that
really cares about the recipient's welfare.
In addition, I have noticed the increasing use of fundraising letters
disguised as surveys.
BL