[Vision2020] Fireworks(just black cats and stuff)

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Wed Jul 5 09:40:23 PDT 2006

All:

Sorry to chime in late on this, but this is my first day back.  I am not
completely familiar with the City of Moscow ordinances, et al, but I would
definitely go with the word of the dispatcher.  She/he might be stationed in
Washington, but he/she is trained in local laws pertinent to the
jurisdiction served.  If you are in doubt about a State or County ordinance
(in general), feel free to contact me or the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
If you are confused about a City of Moscow Ordinance, you might call the
Moscow Police Department business line at 883-7054 (NOTE: This is NOT a
number to call if you wish to report a crime).

--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
 <http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm>
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson

  _____