[Vision2020] Note to Donovan, with a word of warning to the list

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon Jan 30 14:30:35 PST 2006

Donovan:

I believe you attempted to forward to me a piece of private correspondence you had with
some
other Vision 2020 member.  It was something regarding my post of last night concerning
you,
WalMart, Gallileo, toilet paper, and etc.  I cannot be sure of the content as I didn't
read past the
subject line.  I got to the end of that and hit the delete key.

I don't care who loves you, baby, especially if that love is offlist and secret.  Also, as
the old Irish
proverb goes, "Your opinion of me is none of my business."

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: The word of warning mentioned in my own subject line is be careful to whom you send
your
private, offlist valentines.  The recipient might be so desperate for attention and/or
affirmation
as to share them "avec tout le monde et sa femme," that is, all the world and his
wife.