[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 26 14:27:42 PST 2006

Keely,

Surely you jest!

Doug Farris's kind words to Jackie and the responses in general from the
Christ Church Cult to mouthy apostates and critics represent the most
altruistic, essential core of Christianity.  I'll bet that the Pope and
Mother Teresa are in total envy of the love, mercy, compassion, and
assistance to the poor and sickly that flows in oceans out the cult.

Further, I'll bet you a ferry ride from Crawford Bay to Balfour Bay (and
return) that Jesus feels all his teaching efforts and especially his final
suffering on the cross was worth it alone for all the unconditional love,
tolerance, honesty, selflessness, self-abnegation, and human kindness that
gushes voluminously and continually from Cultmaster Wilson and his superbly
benevolent minions like Reverend Doug Farris and co-congregants to all the
world (Bovill excepted).

What a privilege to learn at the feet of a master!

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

Reference:  George Orwell, 1984, "double speak"