[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:39:51 PST 2006

I thought of several replies to Hansen's statement at the bottom of his
post.  The Facts for the list Vision 2020 is that at the V2020 picnic
meeting at the One World Cafe, Hansen in specific requested familiarity and
asked to call me Phil.  It is obvious that Hansen feels superior to me for
what ever reason he seems to deem fit and the request he made was not one
that was reciprocal.

Phillip C Nisbet