[Vision2020] Commandments for Farris

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:04:36 PST 2006

Let us not forget the history lesson imparted to us in "History of the
World--Part 1", when Moses (who bore a striking resemblance to Mel Brooks)
was descending from Mount Sinai with THREE heavy stone tablets bearing the
15 commandments, only to drop and shatter one, leaving us with only 10.
What were the other five?

Carl Westberg Jr.