[Vision2020] Strike Down Gay Amendment

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Fri Feb 17 13:22:50 PST 2006

Donovan is alluding to Jim West, who was recalled as
Mayor of Spokane in December.  He was a vocal opponent
of gay rights while in the Washington State Legislature, then
the Spokesman-Review reported that he was meeting men
online at that web site.

As it happens, the FBI just concluded their investigation of
"public corruption" in the case.  Here is a link to an article
on Yahoo news, for those that are interested:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060217/ap_on_re_us/spokane_mayor_fbi

Barrett