Okra (was RE: [Vision2020] Plan in Action)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 19:18:42 PST 2006

Mrs. Lund,

And, I happen to know for a fact that I'm not the only V2020er who
appreciates the joy of fried okra, so you'd better watch your mouth or we
may have to organize to teach you ;-)

You have uttered a threat that truly provokes a fear response from me. I
promise that I will never again bad mouth those nasty, slimey, maloderous,
fiberous seed pods in any manner such that you might hear about it. The
condemnation of the list I can handle. Gumbo is another matter entirely.

gc