[Vision2020] Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to the Senate floor

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 11 05:16:33 PST 2006

Here is a question -- just a question. If it is OK for the Idaho Senate to ban gay marriage, then wouldn't it in principle be OK for them to ban any marriage? In agreeing to this aren't we at the same time agreeing that the government has the right to tell ANY of us whom we can and cannot marry?

--
Joe Campbell

---- The Idaho Statesman <contact at idahostatesman.com> wrote:

You have been sent the following article from Tim as a courtesy of The Idaho Statesman.

"Homepage - Ban on gay marriage now moves to the Senate floor"

To view this article on The Idaho Statesman website, go to:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200660210006

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
               http://www.fsr.net
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com