[Vision2020] Picnic

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 10:12:56 PST 2006

Yes, that is a grand idea, Ellen! *smile*

Mike Curley and I spoke about it on the phone last
night when he sent his regrets about not being able to
come. Then a group of people spoke about having the
next one at Robinson Park... Volley Ball; throw a few
shoes, and hiking??? With WARM weather??? Sounds like
a plan to me! *Bright smile*

I to, missed a lot of names I was wanting to place to
faces... Picnics are like weddings and other events,
not everyone can come. *big pout* I did receive
several last minute cancellations due to last minutes
things that come up in life. PLUS, a few who said they
could not come, DID!!! How GREAT is THAT?!?!?

There is an event I usually attend every year called
"Hoorah”. It started around 25 years ago, with around
20 people. (It is a 3-day camping trip over Labour Day
weekend) Anyway, there is now, between 85-150 people
that attend, some coming from very far places! I
recently found out our Jennifer was there as a
teenager! *smile* We need to start somewhere, and last
night was a GREAT beginning!

This picnic was so much fun, there was food enough for
three times the people that came... there were people
from every political, religious, non-religious, etc.,
standpoint there. From my heart, I was so proud to be
there with EVERYONE. We had fun... Milo provided
exquisite music for our event. Keep it up Milo,
someday you will be famous, and we can say....
remember when??? *Warm smile*

A heartfelt "Thank you" to Roger for the splendid
idea, Phil for the bringing Milo to us, to whomever
paid for the room (sorry, I can't recall!) Ellen, and
the others who helped set up, as well as the clean-up
crew. Jennifer for managing the Silent Auction, more
on that later! A BIG thanks you to each and EVERY one
of you that participated! The food was fabulous, the
company even better.

Have a great Sunday!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~