[Vision2020] Reactions To Hanging

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 30 17:53:56 PST 2006

Although I am certain that the execution of Saddam Hussein may cause major
discomfort in Iraq for former members of the Baath Party, I am just as
confident that such activity is not likely to cause any disruption for me
and tomorrow's journey to Rosauers for a 12-pack of Corona beer.

However, should the need arise, I will be packing heat (Sterno to keep our
munchie plate warm) and backups (a couple recent episodes of the "Colbert
Report" at the ready position on my iPod).

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

- Author Unknown