[Vision2020] the worthless vision

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 22:17:00 PST 2006

Penny,

This list is what we make it.  If you want to hear more about
Moscow-specific topics, write about them.  There is room here for both
the national scene, the religious posts, and local topics.

I would be happy to post more on Moscow-related topics, but I don't know
where to start.  Even though I grew up here and have lived here since
1970 or so, I am not very knowledgable about our city.  That's one of
the reasons I subscribed to this list.  For instance, I had no idea
there was a parade either.

As for talking about national topics, well, why not?  Don't national
issues affect us here?

I hope for more suggestions for how we can improve our lives here, and
wait patiently for the topics that will encourage us to work together.
Until then, I like to debate about some of the various topics that do
come up.

Paul