[Vision2020] Your Baptism "i Faderens og Sønnens og den Helligaands Navn"

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Dec 8 07:05:42 PST 2006

Tom-Tom,

I don't even know Danish and I was able to figure it out. Check the
context and then exchange the capitalized "F", "S" and "H" and see if
you can too! If that fails ask Ralph. He is the one that wrote it. I
think Danish is such a pretty language to call it "Pig Latin" is most
distasteful.

Doug

(Tommie Boy, I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Father, Son and Holy
Spirit! And you call me Clueless.)