[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 22 08:28:16 PDT 2006

Suenil: Yep pal, I need to go and "oppress someone."

Anyone who supports terrorists instead of his own country I will oppress.
Anyone who revels in rubbing everyone else's nose in his supposed
intellectual superiority I will oppress.  Anyone who sees no injustice in
the premeditated murder of the innocent, I will oppress.  Anyone who tries
to deny freedom of expression to those with whom they disagree, I will
oppress.  Anyone who wishes to weaken or destroy the institutions that have
held civilization together, I will oppress.

So get used to it Lawyer Man, I'm not going anywhere.

Despising arrogant and smug elitists, --TONY