[Vision2020] Monday noon Aug. 14: Downtown Enhancement Join us!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 14:41:27 PDT 2006

COMMUNITY CONVERSTION

A City Council Workshop

MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2006, 12-1 P.M.

University Inn Centennial Room (just behind the Pantry)

TOPIC: Downtown Enhancement: Bring Your Favorite Ideas for the Future

In the continuing series to create dialogue within Moscow about our future, join the Moscow Mayor and City Council at an informal, no-host lunch to share your thoughts about the future direction of downtown. The heart of our community is special. how do we want to keep it 'heart healthy?" Talk to your neighbors, customers, colleagues, developers and just plain folk over lunch next Monday.

If you plan to come, please give Linda Pall a call so we'll have enough places! Call 882-7255. Hope to see you there!