[Vision2020] Citizen Ament versus Councilman Ament

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 28 05:49:20 PDT 2006

And yet, Arnold, in spite of all these allegations, Aaron Ament garnered the
majority of votes cast in the city council election last November.  That
speaks volumes about the faith that the Moscow voting majority have in its
newly elected councilman, Aaron Ament.

On the other hand, I don't see you campaigning for Linda Pike for county
commissioner.  And for that the Latah County Democrats are thankful.

Arnold stated:

"A second time I tried to engage him was during the first NSA hearing. There
is he was an ass too. He was an ass also to city administrators to the point
where the Mayor and Linda Pall had to cut him off from his out of order
behavior DURING a city council meeting."

If you would be so kind as to tell us the month in which this "altercation"
took place, Arnold, I would be more than willing to pull the audio file from
my City Council archive and post it here for all to evaluate.

How about it, Arnold?  Up for the challenge?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____