[Vision2020] Crisis Line

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Apr 13 10:09:03 PDT 2006

Debbie Gray has asked what is the statis of the Crisis Line. I am happy to report that Carl Hulquist (one of our Grange members) has been working on this. He has lined up operating funds from several sources and they can keep operating. They do however need new people. Anyone interested in volunteering can reach Carl at 882-1447 or on his cell phone 596-6672.
Carl will give a report on what is taking place at tonight's  Grange meeting. It is a 7:00 PM in the kitchen at the fairgrounds. The public is invited See attached agenda

Roger