[Vision2020] Chasuk's Question

Jim Meyer m1e2y3e4 at moscow.com
Wed Sep 28 19:52:36 PDT 2005

Chasuk,
Your questions seem  rhetorical, thus unanswered. However, I will weigh
in and say that personally, I prefer not to dwell on unanswerable
questions. To dwell on unanswerable questions is to partake in
intellectual masturbation, something I don't particularly have time for.
There are too many other, more important things to be concerned about,
things that might actually make a positive difference in the world. Not
that it is bad to be introspective about one's belief  in the nature of
the universe, but I'd just personally rather work on more concrete
endeavors.

Jim Meyer