[Vision2020] The joys of Bring Cindy

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:26:35 PDT 2005

>From Michael Moore.com,
http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index.php?id=503

"I don't care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I
don't care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I
don't care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it
is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop
talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull
our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from
power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new
administration that cares about Americans even if they don't fall into the
top two percent of the wealthiest."

Cindy Sheehan

Now I thought that the problem was that we had failed to get National Guard
and other troops into the spot where they were needed to effect rescue work
and halt looting.  Pretty amazing that what they are there to do is "occupy"
New Orleans.

Phil Nisbet