[Vision2020] The Wrong Bunch of Fanatics?

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 07:59:39 PDT 2005

Tom Hansen, the master of verbal parry and thrust opines...

3)  Write a letter to the Moscow-Pullman Daily News chuck full of
UNSUBSTANTIATED SUSPICION AND INNUENDO.

How does that old saying go again?  Oh, yeah . . .
"If you can't improve them with facts, dazzle them with bull shit."
Take care, Moscow.
Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Mr. Joe Campbell, the one who makes a ‘living as a philosopher’
ruminates...

There is also a string of other rumors that have come my way: affiliations
between WAM (Wilson Associated Ministries) and several downtown
businesses, including a new ice cream parlor; tax code violations; more
abuses of zoning laws committed by the weekly disputatio meetings; an
attempt to purchase property for a church near Washington Street; illegal
boarding houses; deliberately misinforming WAM supporters to get them to
show up at a town meeting. I want to make it clear that I HAVE NO FIRST
HAND KNOWLEDGE about any of this and I am not making any accusations at
all, not even indirectly. As far as I know, all of it might be false.
Everything in this last paragraph exists for me on the level of
UNSUBTANTIATED RUMOR.

Get your statements on the same page boys, one might think that you are
not speaking out of the same side of your mouths...

Lemeno, Doug